1. Points will be awarded for truck pulls officially running C.I.T.P. rules (will be listed on schedule page of website.)
2. All trucks must run points and be paid by the first pull.
3. In the event of a rain out, no points will be awarded. A pull will be considered a rain out if it is cancelled prior to the
event or during the event. (if all trucks in the class are not allowed to pull due to weather or sled breakage)
4. Points will be awarded in two ways :
A) Hook points = Any C.I.T.P. points truck will receive 20 points for making a pull of a measurable distance
B) Place Points = C.I.T.P. points trucks will be awarded points according to their finishing position as follows:
1st - 20 points
2nd - 18 points
3rd - 16 points
4th - 14 points
5th - 12 points
Trucks finishing 6th place and back will receive 10 points.
5. Non-C.I.T.P. points trucks will be removed from placing for points awarding purposes only.
6. Each class that runs points will have each hook opportunity counted as if it were a separate pull regardless of weight class. (meaning if a pull has two hooks for your class, you will have the possibility of 80 points being awarded that day)
7. Points will be awarded to C.I.T.P. points truck, regardless of the driver.