Factory Stock 4x4 - Rules
*** FACTORY STOCK 2WD ACCEPTED ***
1. Truck must be one ton or smaller, 496 CID max. Truck will be pump tested and vacuum tested prior to pulling. If truck has not been tested, then a one-time grace pull is given. (Must pass visual inspection) Tech committee has final say.
2. Engine and transmission must match make of truck. Axles must be one ton or less.
3. Engine must pull minimum 15" of vacuum at 1000 rpm, without vacuum pumps or other type of assistance.
4. Must run OEM cast iron block and heads out of a production vehicle. Aftermarket intake allowed except, sheet metal or dominator intakes. Headers allowed with max 3" collector. No larger than 3” exhaust, must have muffler and/or convertor and exit behind cab.
5. All engine acc. must be belt driven off the crank (water pump, alternator, power steering). A/C compressor may be removed. Electric fans may be used.
6. MSD ignition allowed, no bigger than 6AL or equivalent.
7. Max 93 octane gas and no additives. E85 blend is allowed. No racing fuels or injectables.
8. Turbochargers and/or superchargers are not allowed unless it came equipped from the factory.
9. Max 4150 base carburetor, no larger than 1 3/4" butterflies in base plate. Fuel injection may be ran, must use factory fuel injection system with factory intake and factory throttle body no larger than 92 mm. Performance fuel pumps and filters are allowed. Fuel lines no larger than 3/8" ID. (1 supply line, 1 return line)
10. Fuel cell allowed, must be mounted in bed.
11. The original unaltered frame, wheel base, and track width must be maintained.
12. No body cutting or gutting allowed.
13. Front weights allowed, must be secured behind bumper and grill. No weight racks out in front of bumper or hanging weights off of bumper. Front bumper must be mounted in factory location.
14. Front and rear factory suspension components, including unaltered spring packs, must be retained. Extended bump stops and/or blocks may be used to limit downward suspension travel. Bump stops and blocks must be bolted on and easily removable. Brake systems must be present and working at all four corners.
15. Front and rear traction bars or ladder bars are allowed but must be bolted in and removable.
16. Must run removable Reese style hitch mounted to the rear of frame rails, with no structures from the hitch to axle. No draw bar type or mid-mount hitches. Hook point must protrude beyond the stock length frame rails and bed floor. Distance from hook point to center rear axle must be no less than 42". Maximum 26” hitch height.
17. Must run solid receiver 2” or larger with hook point minimum 3.5” hole, maximum thickness of 1.5” x 1.5”.
18. Tires and wheels must be DOT approved, unaltered, and street legal. No duals.
19. Driver must have current valid driver's license and must not be intoxicated or impaired.
20. Each truck may be only entered once in each class for scoring purposes. If additional hooks are desired, it is up to the tech officials whether or not to allow additional exhibition hooks.
21. Class weight is 6500# if only one factory stock class. If there are two classes then weight classes will be 6500# and 7000#. In the 7000# class, if the truck weighs between 7000# and 7500# with no added weights, (toolboxes and any cargo space empty) it may be allowed to pull. All other trucks may add weight to match the heaviest truck.
22. Must have safety chains or loops around driveshafts.
23. Trucks must have working lights.
24. Points buy in before season begins. $100, one event grace pull. If not paid into points, additional $10.00 per hook after grace pull event. A one-time point buy back will be allowed, must be done at next points pull for $25. (points buy back equal to hooking and placing last)
Tech Committee has final say